1. https://www.facebook.com/events/792564414099895/ PROBABLY THE WEIRDEST SHOW FOR US TO EVER PLAY. WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL OF YOU.
(a) THIS SHOW HAS GOTTEN MOVED TO UNIT 19 IN TAMPA.
Honestly, we are nearing some fucking closure on our LP. Let me give you the rundown as to this monstrosity's happenings.
1. We tried to record 10 songs live. We did, but then our bassist, Nick, quit and told us to fuck ourselves.
2. We scrapped that recording.
3. Next we found our new bassist, Brent, went into a different studio, wrote 4 brand new songs and it stalled out in the mixing process.
4. Then we found a stellar engineer through some loose ass contact we had because he is an elusive beast that roams the fucking countryside. His name is Greg Wilkinson of Earhammer Studios, in Oakland, CA. We chose him to do this very important record because of his vast experience crushing everything in his path. He is a phenomenal dude, talented as fuck, and he is going to make this record hurt.
5. We sent him out the discs WITH the information on it.
6. They were received, they sat in limbo till he could get to them. Loaded them onto his computer only to find the discs had no infor-fucking-mation on them.
7. We quickly re-mailed the tracks and now almost a year down the road, we will have real rough tracks of the LP.
We have a temporary track list and are finishing up some more details with the general layout of the art, but the cover art is done. That is featured below. Enjoy that.
As soon as we have some final mixes, we will be posting them, offering up some pre-orders, and have some real news about release information. I foresee finals in the next 30 days.
In the meantime, please buy some 7"s and shirts on our store so we can keep this momentum going. STORE
I am repressing the affectionately named "coke-baby" shirt, and we will have another new shirt release coming out shortly after that expressing our love for some new friends of ours. For those who have ordered shirts and we're placed on back-order, your order will be filled this month.
- Alienation Harvest